These are just some photos from the holidays. It was a quick trip that included the following:
- Driving for 2.8 hours to get from the San Francisco Airport to Stockton. I certainly do not miss Bay Area traffic.
- Stopping at the new home of my friends Bandy and Sarah and meeting their new son Devin.
- Helping my folks with five technology issues and celebrating the holidays with the whole family.
- Visiting my friend Stacey and building a bed for her. She was experiencing some cold symptoms and because she is a double-lung transplant recipient, the doctors asked her to come in. So I took her to the Stanford Emergency Room where some tests were performed.
- The doctors kept her under observation overnight so I stayed there until I had to catch a flight back to Colorado in the morning. Meanwhile, I kind of got a kick out of eating cafeteria food and sleeping on the Stanford campus over 17 years since graduating from there.
Ultimately Stacey was ok, which was a relief. Here’s hoping her health holds up in the new year.
Photos by Felix Wong are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.